Thursday, July 9, 2009

5 Days Taiwan Trip.




Here comes the MEGA-post!

this my very first trip to Taiwan.
And the most wonderful thing is that... im going with my bf!
=D

DAY1:
woke up at 7plus, cab down to T1 with parents & BCF.
had our breakfast @ T1 POPEYE.
as usual, had our cam whoring before check-in.

12noon-- time to check-in

farewell.
hugs from BCF. we tears.
i couldn't control myself either.
i'm gonna missed my parents and BCF, tho it's just for 5 days.

----
oh well..

we didn’t really get to do much on the first day because it took quite a while to get settled down there, and by then it was already quite late.

had our lunch cum dinner at ximen!

-i've combined some pic below.
well, for bigger view, just take a look at my FB cos im plain LAZY and tired.
thanks.



it's an awesome place.!

***
a brief description for the next 4 days.
sorry, my eyes are closing already.


DAY 2:
had our breakfast at hotel before heading off.
went to the nearby temple.
shop & feast at ximen.
HS.
dinner @ Taipei 101.



a day well spent!
shiok-ness laa...
life's much much relax than in sg!


DAY 3:
04jul09! yea. OUR 1YR ANNIV!
bought our couple rings too. =D

lunchiex@ ximen.
zhong zheng memorial hall.
danshui.
and supper time!



their snacks are AWESOME i tell you!
haha


DAY 4:
Mr.J in the house.
dinner @ shilin
supper at one of the best breakfast cafe in Taipei.
nights at "PERSON" pub (drunken bun) hahas. opps


we enjoyed ourselves
despite the rain.


DAY 5:
boo! last day!
we are set to leave the hotel by 4pm.




It was amazing.. and much better than I expected.

and this trip had make me and my bf's rs stronger.

we had great deal of fun together throughout the trip.
thumbs up!

bf told me this after our trip...
:: i enjoy myself with my bun mei too. love tis couple trip v much..tks for all the planning n research if not i oso wun go those places. we got some little misunderstanding in b/w our trip but i tink it is part of the test too in both of us..make tis r/s stronger. lastly. tks for everything agn i love bun!.. HEAD BIG BIG




=D
ilove you zai! thanks for everything too!
there'll be more to come. next year eh!


-the end-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home